Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Only 1 of in stock
- Order number: 3271004
Quantum Wobbler Made by Mann's in America
These wobblers from Quantum are made by mann's in America, which speaks for itself. This traditional brand is known for its high quality and catchy artificial lures. Mann's complete Quantum Wobbler range includes 16 different types in different sizes. The range extends from flat-running wobblers with diving depths of up under one meter to deep-rooted wobblers, which dive to a depth of 10 meters. There are these types in 8 different colours. Due to their robustness, the models are not only suitable for fresh water, but also prove their catchability as trolling lures in salt water. The big models are even suitable for light tackle big game fishing.
- STRETCH 1-MINUS: Like the squat flat runners, the Cigar-shaped Stretch 1-Minus Wobbler is the hit on all shallow and weedy waters, where the predators stand on much lower frequencies! 1 foot, means guaranteed 30 centimeters running depth and not more. Also, this Stretch 1-Minus version is floating and is not only ideal for throwing, but can also be twitching. But also towed behind the downrigger or tow very popular because they swim in a depth line behind the lead and not deviate.
- BABY 1-MINUS: Like its big brother, so is the little Baby 1-Minus a real secret weapon on all shallow and densely weeded waters! 1 foot equals 30 centimeters, this running depth creates the baby 1-minus, but not deeper. Absolutely reliable Hardbait with plenty of buoyancy, ideal for casting. Thanks to its compact shape, the small Baby 1-Minus Wobbler can fly precisely like a rocket, even in strong crosswinds.
- 1-MINUS: A true catching machine on all shallow and heavily weeded waters! 1 foot equal to 30 centimeters, that creates the 1-minus, but certainly not lower. An absolutely reliable flat-run wobbler with high buoyancy, ideal for casting and smearing. The compact form of the 1-Minus flies exactly like a rocket, even in strong crosswinds.
- SUPER STRETCH 1- MINUS: The Super Stretch 1-Minus is the big fish version of the smaller, cigar-shaped Stretch 1-Minus Wobbler. Especially the Super Stretch is a real insider tip on all flat and heavily weeded waters, where the predators stand on much less strong frequencies and quiet flanks! 1 foot, means guaranteed 30 centimeters running depth and not more. Also, the Super Stretch 1-Minus is floating and is not only great for casting, but can also be twitching. But also towed behind the downrigger or tow very popular because they swim in a depth line behind the lead and not deviate.
- BABY 8-MINUS: Small, thick and absolutely reliable when it comes to fishing over weedy water bottom in shallow waters. The 8-Minus creates with difficulty just 2.40 meters draft, but has a great buoyancy and thus it can also lead him extremely flat - a real all-rounder! Perfect for casting and smearing. Thanks to its compact shape, it flies, like all the heavy minus wobblers, precisely like a rocket - even in strong crosswinds.
- LOUD MOUTH II: The absolute screamer - in the truest sense of the word - is the Loudmouth II! A specially designed number of balls in the belly make this wobbler the very best radio frequency bait in the world. It emits irresistible waves of stimulation, which are perceived by the fish over long distances and trigger a territorial defensive behavior with capital predators. The floating Loudmouth II model is smaller, has a short lip and does not go that far into the depth - only a maximum of 2.50 meters.
- ACC-TRAC: A floating wobbler with a solid diving depth, which you can rely on 100%! It is equipped with the unique Acc-Trac system. A self-adjusting eyelet on the lip of the wobbler, The Model 35 runs at a maximum depth of a little more than a meter! Running at a depth of less than three meters, the Model 79 is a true allrounder known as the Fisch & Fang Jubilee Wobbler! The model 11-13 runs optimally in a water depth between three and 3.50 meters, guaranteed not deeper!
- LOUD MOUTH I: The absolute screamer - in the truest sense of the word - is the Loudmouth I! Loudmouth means big mouth. A specially designed number of bullets in the stomach make this wobbler to the very best high-frequency bait in the world. It emits irresistible waves of stimulation, which are perceived by the fish over long distances and trigger a territorial defensive behavior with capital robbers. The floating Loudmouth I model dives to a depth of over four meters.
- STRETCH: Probably the most reliable and best-known deep-diving wobblers among the hardbaits! Thanks to the specially shaped diving bucket, the floating Stretch 15+ Plus easily reaches a water depth of 4.50 meters and the 20+ at least 6.0 meters without breaking or getting out of the lane. If he is towed well 30 meters behind the boat, at a speed of about three Km/h.
- HEAVY DUTY STRETCH 25+: Probably the most reliable and best-known deep-diving wobblers among the hardbaits in a particularly robust 'Heavy Duty' version, for the really big catch! Thanks to the specially shaped diving bucket, the floating Stretch 25+ Plus reaches a water depth of at least 7.50 meters and more, without breaking or getting out of the lane. If he is towed a good 30 meters behind the boat, at a speed of about three km/h or more.
- CRANK 30+: A fat, stocky crankbait that dives into the depths of lightning fast. Towed or simply thrown and cranked, the special diving lip brings the 30+ into water layers of nine meters and more! The floating Crank 30+ irritates everything that floats and has teeth with short, lateral body movements.
- MAGNUM 30+: Probably the most reliable and best-known deep-diving wobblers among the hardbaits in a particularly robust 'XXL' version, for the really big catch in fresh and salt water! Thanks to the specially shaped diving bucket, the floating Magnum 30+ Plus reaches a water depth of more than nine meters without breaking or getting out of the lane. If he is towed at least 30 meters behind the boat, at a speed of three km / h or more.
- MANNIAC: The zander magnet among the sinking wobblers! With a length of 7.5 centimeters and 18 grams, the ideal sinker for vertical fishing and aggressive jigging. However, cranked up with speed, the Manniac turns out to be an asp and pike killer in the warm season. Equipped with the unique 'Acc-Trac-System'!
|SUPER STRETCH 1- MINUS||15,0cm||45g||3||0,3m||floating|
|LOUD MOUTH II||7,0cm||17g||2||2,0m||floating|
|LOUD MOUTH I||7,5cm||25g||2||4,0m||floating|
|HEAVY DUTY STRETCH 25+||15,0cm||52g||2||7,5m||floating|